Do you have supervisory experience? Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group Roanoke is hiring for Team Leader!
Job duties and details for Team Leader:
- Team leader is responsible for training and supervision of all team members to ensure production goals, quality targets and customer needs are met.
- Responsible for regularly reporting on team's progress.
- Oversee team members' work for quality and guideline compliance.
- Ensure production according to production schedule and train new employees.
- Correct NOK results in work stations and guide team members to sustain a safe work environment.
- Order bulk material for production.
- Build trust and camaraderie between team members.
- Inspire and motivate teamwork for achieving goals.
- Assist in assembly work, specifically during prototype/launch phases and act as team member replacement in case of vacation/illness.
- Assist process engineer with set-up of assembly processes and documents.
- Direct-Hire Position!
- Starting pay rate $17.00/hour.
- Day shift, NO weekends.
- Eligible for excellent benefits package after 60 days.
Job requirements for Team Leader:
- Experience in leadership role.
- Experience in production.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in a culturally diverse environment.
- High social competence, organizational skills and time management skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and be flexible.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
Please apply by clicking the link below or send resume to email@example.com.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
RaKeesha is a staffing coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group-Roanoke. If you're looking for work in Roanoke or the surrounding areas, give her a call.