Tool Room Machinist
Are you looking for a new opportunity in manufacturing? Do you want a job with benefits? Luttrell Staffing Group in Roselle is currently recruiting for Tool Room Machinist positions!
Pay: $18 - $22 / hr
Schedule: 2nd shift, 3:00 p.m. - 11:10 p.m., Monday - Friday, 40 hrs/week + possible overtime
Details for Tool Room Machinist positions:
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or workpiece as guides for subsequent machining.
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specifications.
- Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
- Operates welding equipment to cut or weld parts.
- Develops specifications from general description and draws sketch of part or product to be fabricated.
- Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals as write routine reports and correspondence. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Physical requirements include being able to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. SQualified applicants will have a High School Diploma / GED.
Benefits for Tool Room Machinist positions:
- Temp-to-hire position
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Term-Life Insurance available
- Eligible for Paid Holiday and Vacation Time
- Paid Weekly
- Direct-Deposit Available
Interested? Click the link to apply then call our office (224) 653-8289 to schedule your interview TODAY! Our office is located at 1520 W. Lake St. | Roselle, IL 60172
*For more information or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*