Transformer Assembly | Winder
Do you have manufacturing experience? Are you a team player that is also able to work independently? Luttrell Staffing Group in Bristol is currently hiring for Transformer Assembly | Winder.
Job details for Transformer Assembly | Winder:
- Wind coils for new assembly or repair transformers using documents as guide to define number of turns and or size of wire.
- Wind coil on machine or directly into slots of rotors, stators and armatures or pound heavy copper over template to form coils.
- Operate coil spreading machine to shape rigid coils for placement into slots.
- Tend coil taping machine or wind tape around coil by hand to insulate coils.
- Cut and form sheet insulation to fit slots.
- Insert coils into slots and pound, using a mallet and block, to compress shape windings.
- Twist coil leads together to form groups of coils according to original winding.
- Solder connections, using soldering iron.
- Possibly paint coils with insulating varnish or enamel.
- Monday through Saturday, 6am-4:30pm.
- 48-54 hours per week.
- Pay rate $12-$14/hr.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
Job requirements for Transformer Assembly | Winder:
Qualified candidates must have at least 2 years of related experience in a manufacturing setting. Candidates must be able to stand, bend, lift 40 lbs and occasionally lift 70 lbs. Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Diploma/GED is required.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 764-1334 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Holly King, CSP, CPC
Senior Staffing Manager
Holly began her staffing career in April 2012 as a Staffing Coordinator. She shortly worked her way to Staffing Manager, and has served as Bristol's Senior Staffing Manager since September 2017. Prior to coming to Luttrell Staffing, Holly held a Real Estate License in both Tennessee and Virginia and attended Emory & Henry as well as Virginia Highlands Community Colleges.