Turret Operator | Machine Operator | Manufacturing
Do you have at least one year of CNC operator experience? Luttrell Staffing Group Duffield, in partnership with VFP, is currently recruiting for Turret Operator | Manufacturing | Machine Operator!
Job duties and details for Turret Operator | Manufacturing | Machine Operator:
- Assist in keeping a continuous flow of material from the Turret to the brake by moving material tables or pallets from the brake to staging areas as needed.
- Communicate problems and programming errors to the CNC programmers.
- Continually help with needed programming information to eliminate unneeded parts to ensure efficient production.
- When no product is available or as needed, perform hand brake bending, shroud assembly and sleeve production.
- Perform other tasks as directed, such as grinding, buffing, drilling, etc.
- Operate forklift.
- Fast-paced environment
- Monday through Friday, 6am-2:30pm.
- Pay rate $9.50/hr.
Job requirements for Turret Operator | Manufacturing | Machine Operator:
Qualified candidates must have at least one year of CNC Operator experience, forklift operator experience and ability to read calipers, height gauges and micrometers. Candidates must also be able to lift 50+ lbs and be able to pass a Fabshop test. Diploma/GED and steel toed boots are required.
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (276) 431-7352 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*