BEAN STATION, TN
Do you have some sewing experience? Are you looking for a day shift position? Luttrell Staffing Group in Rogersville is hiring for Upholstery Sewer.
Job duties and details for Upholstery Sewer:
- Operate a sewing machine to join, reinforce and or perform related sewing operations in the manufacture of upholstery for furniture.
- Monitor machine operation to detect problems such as defective stitching, breaks in thread or machine malfunctions.
- Position items under needles, place spools of thread, cord or other materials on spindles, and insert bobbins and thread ends.
- Match upholstery fabric pieces in correct sequences prior to sewing them and verify that styles, colors and patterns match.
- Guide garments or garment parts under machine needles and presser feet to sew parts together.
- Monday through Friday, possible Saturdays.
- 1st shift, 7:00am-3:30pm (overtime is possible).
- Pay rate $10.00/hour.
- Long-term position.
Job requirements for Upholstery Sewer:
Qualified candidates must have at least 3 months of sewing experience, good arm-hand steadiness and good manual and finger dexterity. Candidates must also have good time management skills and be able to lift or move up to 35 lbs.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 272-8115 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*