Do you have warehouse experience? Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group Alcoa is currently recruiting for Warehouse Associate!
Job details for Warehouse Associate:
- Pull orders, package orders, operate forklift and pallet jack.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Physically demanding work.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- 40 hours per week.
- Pay rate $11.00/hr.
- Free lunch available on-site.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Warehouse Associate:
Qualified candidates must have at least one year of warehouse experience and be able to work in a fast-paced setting. Heavy lifting is required. Forklift experience is a plus!
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (865) 233-7502 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Brad is a recent graduate of Bryan College and is currently pursuing his M.B.A. there. He joined the Knoxville team in June of 2017, and is excited to build client satisfaction and help people find jobs. Brad enjoys playing and watching sports and is a big fan of the Tennessee Vols.