Welder | MIG | TIG
JOHNSON CITY, TN
Do you have MIG or TIG Welding experience? Are you looking for a new opportunity with weekly pay + benefits? Luttrell Staffing Group is now hiring for Welder | MIG | TIG positions!
Schedule: M-F, 6:45 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. + OT (as required)
Job details/requirements for Welder | MIG | TIG positions:
- Welds components together to fabricate or repair products
- Prepares surfaces, sets up and assembles parts to be welded
- Sets-up machinery for different welding jobs as required
- Follows or performs activities critical to Quality Management System
- Follows safety rules and expectations and uses safe work practices
- Completion of technical welding classes with hands on experience welding stainless steel preferred
- High School/GED Diploma required
- 6+ months of related experience required
- Must pass employer performance welding test
- Personal protective equipment required
Benefits for Welder | MIG | TIG positions:
- Eligible for Health, Vision, Dental, and Term-Life Insurance
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit available
- Paid time off and paid holidays
Ready to get to work? Please apply by clicking the link below, then call Luttrell Staffing Group Johnson City (423) 283-0360 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*
Heather began her Luttrell Staffing career in September 2009 working one of our West Virginia accounts part-time. In July of the next year she moved to our Johnson City office as an Admin Assistant and then, soon after, a Staffing Manager. After several years of strong service, Heather was promoted to the role of Branch Manager in early 2016. She has a BS degree in Psychology and Sociology from ETSU.