Are you looking to be a part of a growing company? Luttrell Staffing Group in Sevierville, TN is currently hiring a Welder for one of their clients in Kodak, TN. If you have formal technical training in SMAC and TIG, apply today!
Details for Welder position:
- Full-Time, Long-term Temp
- Pay: DOE
- Must be available to work both 1st and 2nd Shift
- 2+ years experience required
- 40 hours per week
Key Duties for Welder position:
- Responsible for weld prep
- Weld finishing operation to manufacturers specification
Requirements for position:
- Must be familiar with operations and adjustments of welding machines in the performance of SMAC and TIG processes
- Must pass BC and CJ certification weld assessment (both written and procedural)
- High School Diploma
- Must have formal technical training
*For more information about this position, text Luttrell to 25000!
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at 865-428-1412. We look forward to hearing from you!
Kim began her career with Luttrell Staffing Group in 2013 when she accepted a clerical assignment for a client company. She did such a great job there that the Sevierville branch offered her an internal administrative assistant position in 2014. The next year, Kim was promoted to staffing manager. She has over 30 years experience in customer service and hospitality, and is certified by both DATIA (drug testing) and the American Staffing Association (CSP).