Welder | Production
Do you have welding experience in a manufacturing environment? Are you looking for a new opportunity with benefits? Luttrell Staffing Group in Lebanon TN is now interviewing for multiple Welder | Production positions!
Pay: Based on experience
Schedule: Monday - Friday, All shifts available
Job details for Welder | Production positions:
- Responsible for welding, inspection , and maintaining weld qualifications
- Will cross train on all operations in group to include brazing, laser marking, deburring, and assembly
- Troubleshooting basic welding issues
- Using measurement tools
- Interpreting blueprints and welding specifications
- Attention to detail is crucial to this job
- High School Diploma / GED
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must possess basic personal computer skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, to include Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Microsoft Outlook.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to walk; sit, talk and hear, stand, use hands; reach with hands and arms and climb or balance. Physical requirements are the ability to lift up to 25 pounds continuously, 50 pounds occasionally, or up to 100 pounds, with assistance.
Benefits for Welder | Production positions:
- Temp-to-hire, can turn into a long term career
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Term-Life Insurance available
- Eligible for paid time off and holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit available
Click the link below to apply, then call Luttrell Staffing Group Lebanon (615) 784-4670 to schedule an interview today!
*For more information or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*