Welding | Fabrication
Do you have 3-5 years of welding experience? Luttrell Staffing Group in Roanoke is currently hiring for Welding | Fabrication positions!
Job details for Welding | Fabrication:
- Weld metal parts together using specified wire welding processes.
- Lay out, position and secure parts and assemblies according to specifications using straightedge, combination square, calipers and other tools and techniques.
- Weld stainless steel and mild steel components and assemblies using late model weld equipment.
- Observe tests on welded surfaces such as hydrostatic and dimension tolerance to evaluate weld quality and conformance to specifications.
- Use all forms of hand, air and electric tools during the performance of duties.
- Weld components in flat or vertical positions.
- Analyze engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly and welding operations.
- Determining required equipment and welding method applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry and welding techniques.
- 1st and 2nd shift position.
- Pay rate $14.50/hour.
Job requirements for Welding | Fabrication:
Qualified candidates must have 3-5 years of relevant work experience welding stainless steel, must have ability to obtain USDOT Weld Certification in stainless steel and any other certifications required by regional regulatory specifications. Candidates must be able to lift, carry, push or pull 50 lbs, walk, sit, kneel, crawl, climb, balance and crouch and tolerate 5 lb welding gear. Wearing a respirator is required. Associate or vocational degree preferred.
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (540) 491-9921 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
RaKeesha is a staffing coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group-Roanoke. If you're looking for work in Roanoke or the surrounding areas, give her a call.