AC/DC Mechanic | Pump Mechanic | Manufacturing
Knoxville, TN US
Do you have experience in electro-mechanical manufacturing? Are you looking for a great career opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group Knoxville, TN is screening for AC/DC Mechanic | Pump Mechanic positions. Don't let this fantastic opportunity pass you by, all you need to do is apply!!
- It’s free to apply - no cost to you
- Zero Fees - you’ll never be charged for any screening service
- Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff
- On-the-spot interview
- Fast start-date
- Weekly Pay (Pay Card or Direct Deposit)
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Insurance options
Job details for AC/DC Mechanic | Pump Mechanic:
- $20 - $27 / hour based on experience
- 1st Shift, Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm
- Perform DC motor inspections and surveys to include resetting brush rigging, removal/replacement of motors, stoning new brush paths, laser alignment, coupling replacement and more
- Perform a variety of operations rebuilding electric motors and pumps
- Inspect various electro-mechanical equipment for damage and evidence of electrical malfunction
- Produce failure reports
- Test conditions of windings per EASA standards
- Assemble, test and quality check AC/DC motors and pumps
- Prepare all reusable parts for assembly and inspect renewed parts for serviceability
- Operate specialized testing equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Can you see yourself in this AC/DC Mechanic | Pump Mechanic position?
- At least 5 years previous experience in AC/DC and electric motors, Fractional to 6,000HP, horizontal split case, submersible and turbine pumps
- Provide your own testing tools and equipment
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, schematics and shop drawings
- Experience using calipers and reading micrometers
- Knowledge of electronics and programs
- Basic understanding of electrical theories
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Ability to squat, stoop, bend, kneel, twist and reach
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call or text (865) 212.3853.
Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
Luttrell Staffing Group is an EEO employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Chris has been with Luttrell Staffing Group for 12 years. Starting as a staffing coordinator & then moving into the Branch Manager role in 2017. Chris is also CSP certified & an active member of the Knoxville Chamber of Commerce & the Blount County Chamber.