Knoxville, TN 37901 US
Do you have experience in electro-mechanical manufacturing? Are you looking for a great career opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group Knoxville, TN is screening for AC/DC Winder positions. Don't let this fantastic opportunity pass you by, all you need to do is apply!
**Perks & Benefits:
- It’s free to apply - no cost to you
- Zero Fees - you’ll never be charged for any screening service
- Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff
- On-the-spot interview
- Fast start-date
- Weekly Pay (Pay Card or Direct Deposit)
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Insurance options
Job details for AC/DC Winder:
- $25 - $35 / hour based on experience
- 1st Shift, Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm
- Perform a variety of winding armatures, fields, stators and rotors for electric motors
- Inspect various electro-mechanical equipment for damage and evidence of electrical malfunction
- Test conditions of windings per EASA standards
- Check, clean, file and drift core
- Test and insert coils, place leads and solder or braze connections
- Drive slot wedges and band
- Illustrate or document all relevant data
- Operate specialized testing equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Can you see yourself in this AC/DC Winder position?
- At least 5 years previous experience in AC/DC Stator, Rotor and Armature Winding with random and form coils Fractional to 6,000HP
- Provide your own testing tools and equipment
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, schematics and shop drawings
- Experience using calipers and reading micrometers
- Knowledge of electronics and programs
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Ability to squat, stoop, bend, kneel, twist and reach
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call or text (865) 212.3853.
Luttrell Staffing Group is an EEO employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Nicole is a Staffing Manager for the Knoxville office. If you're looking for work in Knoxville, Alcoa, and the surrounding areas, give her a call!