ACMR Assembler | Assembly
Are you looking for a new career opportunity in the Hillsville area? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for ACMR Assembler.
Job duties and details for ACMR Assembler:
- Tab welding, cover welding, can assembly, oiling, sealing, sleeving, washing, making tabs, and testing parts
- Making boxes
- Complete manufacturing reports and production records
- Packing units in boxes for shipment
- Perform other related duties as specified by supervision
- 1st and 2nd shift available
- Pay rate $9.61
- Full-Time, Short-Term Temp (till end of year)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for ACMR Assembler:
- Math and computer skills required
- Must be able to read and follow instructions
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Diploma/GED required
Please click on the link below to apply, then call our office (276) 266-3577 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Meet Your Recruiter
Brandi moved to Wytheville in 2012 to attend college, then fell in love with the small town and decided to stay. She started her Luttrell Staffing career in February 2015 working as a receptionist in the Wytheville office, then was promoted to Branch Manager upon the opening of Luttrell Staffing’s Hillsville, Virginia branch.