ACMR Assembler | Manufacturing | Bonus Opportunity!
Are you looking for a new career opportunity in manufacturing? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for ACMR Assembler positions.
Job duties and details for ACMR Assembler:
- Read and follow specifications
- 2nd Shift, Monday-Friday
- Pay rate $9.66/hour
- $500 bonus to new employees after they complete 90 days of service, are on as a direct employee and have met the <%5 absentee goal
- Any existing employee, whether temp or direct employee, will also receive a $500 bonus when someone they refer meets the same criteria above
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Job requirements for ACMR Assembler | Manufacturing:
- Math and computer skills required
- Must be able to read a ruler
- Must be able to read and follow instructions
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Diploma/GED required
Please click on the link below to apply, then call our office (276) 266-3577 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Brandi moved to Wytheville in 2012 to attend college, then fell in love with the small town and decided to stay. She started her Luttrell Staffing career in February 2015 working as a receptionist in the Wytheville office, then was promoted to Branch Manager upon the opening of Luttrell Staffing’s Hillsville, Virginia branch.