ACMR Roller | Machine Operator
Are you looking for a new career opportunity in the Hillsville area? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for ACMR Roller and Fill-In Operator positions.
Job duties and details for ACMR Roller | Fill-In Operator:
- Set-up, repair and make adjustments to rolling machines.
- Obtain proper material to complete orders.
- Loading film and other material onto rolling machines.
- Transfer tickets in the computer system.
- Read and follow specifications.
- 2nd Shift Fill-In Operator, $9.66/hour
- 1st Shift Roller Set-Up/Utility, $10.02/hour
- Temp-to-Hire position.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for ACMR Roller | Fill-In Operator:
- Math and computer skills required.
- Must be able to read a ruler.
- Must be able to read and follow instructions.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Diploma/GED required.
Please click on the link below to apply, then call our office (276) 266-3577 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Meet Your Recruiter
Brandi moved to Wytheville in 2012 to attend college, then fell in love with the small town and decided to stay. She started her Luttrell Staffing career in February 2015 working as a receptionist in the Wytheville office, then was promoted to Branch Manager upon the opening of Luttrell Staffing’s Hillsville, Virginia branch.