Do you have strong customer service skills and excellent computer skills? Luttrell Staffing Group in Abingdon, VA is currently hiring for an Account Manager position for one of their clients. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Account Manager position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- Pay: Based on Experience
- 1st Shift, 8am-5pm
- 40 hours per week
- Benefits Available (Medical, Dental, Vision, Term-Life Insurance)
Can you see yourself in this Account Manager position?
- Supports Sales Directors and Managers to provide the highest level of customer service
- Properly utilize program and procedures to ensure accuracy with all transitions
- Work directly with assigned team to grow customer revenue and loyalty
- Completes customer service interactions to addresses and resolve issues while referring more complex issues to the customer service department
- Prepares customer quotes and process customer orders via defined channels
- Daily follow up may include on-hold orders, quotes, declined credit card activity and changes in due date pertaining to back orders and more ad defined by the department
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge needed for this position?
- Strong commitment to customer service and client care
- Organizational skills, problem solver, and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills (written or oral)
- Preferred understanding of the spa/salon industry
- High School Diploma or GED required
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: (276)623-0039
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."