SANTA MARIA, CA
Do you have an Associate Degree in Accounting? Do you also have at least one year of accounting experience? Luttrell Staffing Group is now recruiting for Accounting Technician.
The Accounting Technician will perform assigned duties within accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and inventory functions. Assist in preparing accounting statements and financial reports.
Responsibilities for Accounting Technician:
- Review accounts payable invoices, assigns vendor numbers and similar identifying data, and confirms correct accounting codes were used
- Enter vendor information into accounting software system; verifies that invoice information is entered correctly
- Issue payments to vendors as approved
- Answer vendor questions by researching accounts
- Post journal entries to general ledger
- Reconcile department reports and generate monthly reports
- Proficient with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards
Qualifications for Accounting Technician:
- Associates degree in Accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline preferred
- One to three years of related experience
- Proficiency in accounting software, practices and procedures
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 or similar software
- Experience with accounting software
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (805) 928-6555.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."