Paso Robles, CA
Are you highly organized and detail oriented? Do you also have experience with Microsoft Office? Luttrell Staffing Group is now recruiting for Administrative Assistant.
Duties and details for Administrative Assistant:
- Answer phones and process mail
- Contact and follow up with vendors regarding maintenance requests
- Coordinate and schedule with tenants and vendors for specific requests
- Provide support to property manager and follow up with HOA regarding concerns, questions, bids, etc.
- Responsible for data entry and special projects as assigned
- Monday-Friday, Daytime schedule
- Pay rate $18.00-$20.00/hour
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Qualifications for Administrative Assistant:
- Must have 2 years of admin experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Assertive, professional and friendly demeanor
- Previous real estate or property management experience a plus!
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (805) 544-1800 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa is a Staffing Coordinator for the San Luis Obispo office. If you're looking for work in San Luis Obispo or the surrounding areas, give her a call!