Paso Robles, CA
Do you have customer service experience and strong communication skills? Luttrell Staffing Group is now hiring Administrative Assistant.
Key duties and details for Administrative Assistant:
- Process resolutions, grading plans and bonds
- Issue grading, encroachment and building permits
- Arrange meetings, schedule appointments and transmit information to applicable parties
- Maintain records and calendars
- Light bookkeeping duties, processing payments, invoices and purchase orders
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Pay rate: $21/hr
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Qualifications for Administrative Assistant:
- Knowledge of codes, regulations, policies, agreements, technical processes and procedures
- Applicable federal, state and local laws, codes, rules, ordinances and regulations
- Standard office administrative practices and business letter writing
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to provide high level of customer service
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multi-task
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (805) 544-1800.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Amanda is the Staffing Coordinator in our San Luis Obispo Branch. If you are looking for a job in the San Luis Obispo area, give her a call!