Apartment Maintenance | Building Maintenance
Suffolk, VA US
Do you have experience in building maintenance and are you looking for a great career move? Luttrell Staffing Group in Suffolk, VA is currently hiring a Building Maintenance position. Don't let this opportunity pass you by, apply today!
- It’s free to apply - no cost to you
- Zero Fees - you’ll never be charged for any screening service
- Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff
- On-the-spot interview
- Fast start-date
- Weekly Pay
- Insurance options
Details for Building Maintenance positions:
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Can you see yourself in this Building Maintenance position?
Maintain and protect the overall property appearance by supervising maintenance staff and scheduling and coordinating the work load to meet deadlines and expectations by working with site personnel
Assist in the daily operations of the community
Perform repairs to appliances, plumbing, roofs, carpentry, heating and air conditioning, electrical systems and pools
Maintain a parts and supplies inventory
Maintain resident relations/retention by providing excellent customer service to residents at all times. Participate in all resident promotions and or functions as required by the property manager
- Other duties as assigned
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge needed for this position?
- Must have a thorough knowledge of key functions including knowledge of HVAC, electrical systems, appliances, plumbing, carpentry, roofs, and pools
- MUST BE HVAC Certified
- Ability to follow directives and work with minimum supervision
- Must have a basic understanding of the English language and be able to communicate with co-workers
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in order to communicate issues, problems, ideas, concerns and information on work progress
- Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public
- Ability to exercise schedule flexibility to accomplish set goals
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to stand or walk for duration of shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to squat, stoop, bend, kneel, twist and reach
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call or text our office at: (757) 935-5114
- Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
Luttrell Staffing Group is and EEO employer.