Kingsport, TN US
Luttrell Staffing Group, in partnership with The Kingsport Aquatic Center, is currently hiring Aquatic Attendants!
Responsible for providing assistance to guests utilizing the water slides at the aquatic facility and supporting the highest levels of customer service for participants, staff and visitors.
Key duties and details for Aquatic Attendant:
- Stands watch over a position at the top of the water slides to ensure safe entrance and passage of users
- Assists customers with the proper fitting of life jackets and ensures that they are secured properly on the guest
- Assists customers with obtaining equipment necessary for various instructional classes and lap swim
- Maintains a safe environment by monitoring patron traffic; uses good judgment in contacting appropriate personnel
- Assists with upkeep of the facility within the aquatic grounds when directed
- Pay rate: $9/hr
- Flexibility in scheduling
Qualifications for Aquatic Attendant:
- All applicants must be 15 years of age or older
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, and procedures of the KAC
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, ordinances, policies, standards, and regulations pertaining to the specific duties and responsibilities of the job
- Knowledge of and the ability to render First Aid and CPR
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call or text (423) 765-2628.
Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/