Assembler | 1st Shift | Weekends Off!!
Looking for a job with weekends off? Can you read blueprints and drawings? Luttrell Staffing Group Knoxville, is currently hiring Assembler positions. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Assembler position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
- Benefits available including Vacation Pay and Holiday Pay!
Can you see yourself in this Assembler position?
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge required for this position?
- Proven experience as assembler preferred, but not necessary
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings etc.
- Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps) and machines (e.g. presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: 865-212-3853
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."