Assembler | 1st and 2nd Shift Available
Do you have the ability to read, interpret, and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, etc.? Luttrell Staffing Group in Roselle, IL is currently hiring for Assembler positions in Schaumburg. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Assembler position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 4+ years experience required
- 1st shift Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4pm
- 2nd shift, Monday - Friday, 2pm - 10pm
- 40 hours per week, possible overtime
Can you see yourself in this Assembler position?
- Read, interpret, and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written work instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
- Assemble electrical panels per schematics
- Utilize handheld tools such as a rivet guns, drills, torque wrenches etc.
- Able to use and understand metric/standard tape measures and scales.
- Assemble an entire product or component of a product.
- Retrieve and prepare components prior to assembly.
- Assemble and install equipment and products per engineering specifications, drawings, and work instructions.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Regular attendance is a necessary essential job function and required to meet company productivity standards
- Performs other tasks as required
Do you have the Knowledge and Experience needed for this position?
- High School Diploma or GED and 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent required, associate degree preferred.
- Must have a valid license and able to travel to field sites, as necessary.
- 3 years related experience or equivalent required.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs. for an extended duration.
- Must be able to clearly speak, read, write, and understand English
- Must have a full range of motion and be able to kneel and bend for extended periods as the task may require
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: (224) 653-8289
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."