Assembly | General Labor
Are you looking for 2nd Shift and have good math skills? Luttrell Staffing Group in Hillsville, VA is currently hiring for an Assembly position for one of their clients. If you are interested, apply today!
Details for Assembly position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 2nd Shift
- Paid weekly
Key Duties for Assembly position:
- Tab welding, cover welding, can assembly, oiling, sealing, sleeving,
- Washing, making tabs, and testing parts
- Making boxes
- Complete manufacturing reports and production records
- Packing units in boxes for shipment
- Perform other related duties as specified by supervision
Requirements for position:
- Must have good mathematical skills and read and follow instructions
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, twisting, climbing, and reaching
*For more information about this position, text Luttrell to 25000!*
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at 276.266.3577.
Meet Your Recruiter
Brandi moved to Wytheville in 2012 to attend college, then fell in love with the small town and decided to stay. She started her Luttrell Staffing career in February 2015 working as a receptionist in the Wytheville office, then was promoted to Branch Manager upon the opening of Luttrell Staffing’s Hillsville, Virginia branch.