Assembly | General Labor
Are you looking for a new career opportunity in Roanoke? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for Assembly positions! If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
For this position, please have updated resume.
Details for Assembly position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 1st shift, Monday - Thursday, 6am-4:30pm with possible overtime (mainly on Fridays, 6am-2:30pm).
- Pay rate $12.00/hour.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Excellent benefits upon hire:
- Monday-Thursday (4 10 hour shifts).
- Free uniforms.
- Free steel toes twice per year.
- 6 month review and increases.
- Eligible for up to .50 increases twice per year.
- Nurse practitioner on-site (must schedule appointment).
Can you see yourself in this Assembly position?
- Assemble and/or disassemble product for 1 to 3 product lines. (Product line could include Valves, Parking Brake, QBA, Final Filters and Shipping/Receiving).
- Ability to comprehend and execute work instructions and/or engineering parts, drawing or sales literature.
- Sub-assembly of product, soldering, testing and packaging assemblies for shipment as required.
- Perform detailed work requiring patience and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow applicable ISO procedures and work instructions.
- Responsible for the quality of work, which includes accurate counts and meeting production standards.
- Temperatures are hot in the summer and cold in the winter.
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge required?
- Experience using a variety of hand or power tools for assembly purposes.
- Proven math skills, reading skills, and computer skills. Ability to receive and execute written or verbal instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred.
- Must also have ability to receive and execute written or oral instructions.
- Manufacturing experience is preferred.
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: (540) 491-9921
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."