Assembly | Immediate Opportunities! | New Pay Rates!
Are you looking to gain experience? Are you able to lift up to 50lbs? Luttrell Staffing Group in Greeneville, TN is currently hiring Assembly positions for one of their clients. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Assembly position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- No experience required!
- Heavy Lifting involved (up to 50lbs)
- 1st Shift ($13.50/hour), 2nd Shift ($13.50/hour + $0.75 shift differential)
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options available
Can you see yourself in this Assembly position?
- Assembly of fifth wheels and stationary mounts
- Operate in compliance with Basic Processes and Work Instructions.
- Any additional duties that have not been specifically stated, but which may be assigned and those that are logically and properly inherent to this position
Do you have the Skills & Knowledge required for this position?
- Ability to work with hand tools, mechanical tools and various equipment accurately and safely
- Must be able bend, stoop, reach, pull with full motion unrestricted and to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and write legible for inventory counts and labeling
- Ability to work and communicate accurately with solid factual information
- Must be an effective team member with fellow employees and follow direction from area lead and supervision
- Ability to gain knowledge of company products
- Must comply with JOST quality, environmental, safety, and company policies and procedures
Luttrell Staffing is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at:423-638-7614
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."