Assembly | Production | General Labor
Are you ready for a career in manufacturing? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently hiring for General Manufacturing | Assembly.
Key duties and details for General Manufacturing | Assembly:
- Build / solder product sub-assemblies or final assemblies
- Test for functionality and quality standards
- Utilize handheld tools such as but not limited to, terminal crimp tools, wire strippers, wire cutters, screwdrivers needle nose pliers, hammer and test gauges
- 1st shift, (begins at 7am)
- Pay rate: $11/hr
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for General Manufacturing | Assembly:
- The ability to read and comprehend instructions and follow established processes and procedures as well as keep records or production quantities and times
- The ability to stand for the duration of the shift
- 1 year of related experience
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call or text our office (859) 520-3815.
Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."