Assembly | Production
Like using your hands and want to work in a fast-paced environment to make the day go by fast? Luttrell Staffing Group in Roanoke, VA is currently hiring Assemblers for a local manufacturing company in Salem, VA. If you have a great attendance and like working as a team, apply today by clicking the link below!
Details for Assembly position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 1 year experience required (line work, assembly, inspection, packaging, sorting, mechanical assembling)
- 1st Shift, 7:15am-5:45pm Monday-Thurs, 7:15am-3:45pm Friday
- Must be able to work up up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Available to work weekends
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit available
Can you see yourself working in this Assembly position?
- Responsible for putting together different parts or components to deliver the final product
- Use a variety of hand and power tools
- Have attention to detail and accuracy in counting and material handling
- Able to measure parts and connect them together
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
Be prepared for a successful career!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Steel-Toed Shoes
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help, contact us today!
- Call our office at (540) 491-9921
- Visit our office at: 821 Franklin Road SW Roanoke, VA 24016
- Walk-ins Welcome: Monday-Friday, 8am-12pm, 1pm-5pm
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a Hiring Expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."