Assistant Electrical Construction Services Manager
San Luis Obispo, CA
Do you have strong mechanical aptitude and familiarity with electrical construction? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently hiring Assistant Electrical Construction Services Manager.
Key duties and details for Assistant Electrical Construction Services Manager:
- Oversee all aspects of electrical service projects from planning to completion
- Allocate resources, coordinate, and dispatch crews for projects
- Oversee on-site personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with inspectors, contractors, engineers, and city/county officials
- Daytime schedule, Monday-Friday
- Pay rate: DOE
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly
Qualifications for Assistant Electrical Construction Services Manager:
- Familiarity with electrical construction
- Strong mechanical aptitude and basic accounting skills are a plus
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities and negotiation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call or text (805) 544-1800.
Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."