Assistant Machine Operator
Rural Retreat, VA 24368 US
Are you ready for a new career in manufacturing with potential for growth? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently recruiting for Assistant Slitter Operator.
*Schedule is 12 hour rotating shift*
Job duties and details for Assistant Slitter Operator:
- Responsible for assisting the Slitter Operator in set-up, loading, adjusting and operation
- Unload the slitter in a manner that will produce a quality on-time product with efficiency
- Schedule: 12 hour rotating shift (8am-4pm for 12 weeks while training)
- Pay rate: $17.50/hour
- Long-term, possible temp-to-hire
Qualifications for Assistant Slitter Operator:
- Machine operator experience preferred
- 2-4 years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift 35 lbs
- Diploma/GED required
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call or text (276) 783-1002.
Meet Your Recruiter
Autumn is a staffing manager in the Wytheville office. If you are looking for a job in the Wytheville area, give her a call!