Assistant Slitter Operator | Machine Operator | Manufacturing
RURAL RETREAT, VA
Are you ready for a new career in manufacturing with potential for growth? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently recruiting for Assistant Slitter Operator | Machine Operator | General Manufacturing.
Job duties and details for Assistant Slitter Operator | Machine Operator | General Manufacturing:
- Responsible for assisting the Slitter Operator in set-up, loading, adjusting and operation
- Unload the slitter in a manner that will produce a quality on-time product with efficiency
- Schedule: 12 hour rotating shift (8am-4pm for 12 weeks while training)
- Pay rate $17.50/hour
- Long-term position, possible temp-to-hire
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly
Qualifications for Assistant Slitter Operator | Machine Operator | General Manufacturing:
- Machine operator experience preferred
- 2-4 years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift 35 lbs
- Diploma/GED required
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (276) 783-1002 today!
Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Before joining the Wytheville team, Kim worked at Comcast in customer service for 14 years. She is now a Staffing Coordinator with Luttrell Staffing Group Wytheville. If you're looking for work in the Wytheville or surrounding areas, give her a call!