Bindery Machine Operator | Manufacturing
SOUTH BURLINGTON, VT
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group in South Burlington, VT is currently hiring Bindery Machine Operators. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Bindery Machine Operator position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- $14.84-$15.40/hour depending on shift
- 2nd Shift: 3pm-11pm, Mon-Fri w/alt Sat
- 3rd Shift: 11pm-7am, Sun-Thu w/ alt Sat
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this Bindery Machine Operator position?
- Assist with the staging of product for new jobs, ensuring minimal downtime between jobs
- Replenish consumables (wrap, strapping, boxes, etc.)
- Keep pace with equipment, load, feed, and takeoff product in accordance with customer specifications (bricklay, box, bag, strap, etc.)
- Constantly monitor the quality of the product, including mailing labels and inkjet, immediately reporting any issues to Bindery Crew Leader
- Sort mail (domestic, foreign and Canadian)
- Ensure proper disposition and counts of inserts/onserts
- Actively participate in stretching and strengthening programs
- Utilize safety equipment as instructed (pallet jacks, bundle handlers, strapping guns, etc.)
- Identify potential safety hazards, as well as possible solutions, to Bindery Crew Leader and Bindery Supervisor
- Maintain clean, organized work area at all times.
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge needed for this position?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Flexibility to provide back-up coverage on other shifts as well as the ability to work weekends to meet production requirements
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong work ethic
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to promote high safety standards
- Quality conscious and detail oriented
- Proven reliability and dependability
- Must be able to safely operate lift trucks
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: 802.658.9900
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."