Bottling Coordinator | Daytime Schedule
Paso Robles, CA
Are you proficient in MS Office? Are you also detail oriented? Luttrell Staffing Group is now recruiting for Bottling Coordinator.
Duties and details for Bottling Coordinator:
- Coordinate with vendor representatives to proactively procure packaging supplies in a timely manner and on schedule
- Perform a monthly inventory report on all packaging material
- Ensure packaging delivery slips are properly filed in accordance with tracking procedures
- Relay and all changes to bottling and packaging operation stakeholders
- Schedule trucks with bottled goods to fulfillment center
- Conduct open forum weekly meetings with staff
- Daytime Schedule: 8am-5pm
- Pay Rate: $18+/hr, DOE
- Short-term position
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for Bottling Coordinator:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- 1+ years in electronic and physical data management
- Exceptionally detail oriented
- Pleasant phone demeanor
- Ability to work courteously with outside vendors and internal colleagues
- Must be 21 years old
- Ability to lift 45 lbs
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (805) 544-1800 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa is a Staffing Coordinator for the San Luis Obispo office. If you're looking for work in San Luis Obispo or the surrounding areas, give her a call!