Brake Press Operator | Machine Operator
Streamwood, IL 60107 US
Are you an experienced machine operator? We have the perfect opportunity for you! Luttrell Staffing Group Roselle, IL is currently hiring a Brake Press Operator. Don't delay, apply below today!
**Perks & Benefits:
- It’s free to apply - no cost to you
- Zero Fees - you’ll never be charged for any screening service
- Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff
- On-the-spot interview
- Fast start-date
- Weekly Pay (Pay Card or Direct Deposit)
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Insurance options
Details for Brake Press Operator position:
- $16 - $30 + / hour
- Monday-Thursday, 6am-3pm, Fridays 6am-Noon
- 40 plus hours per week
- Determine proper dies, set up dies, set up gauges and adjust ram stroke to form all types of parts
- Determine forming sequence of multiple parts without the use of instructions
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Responsible for quality assurance checks
- Operate power brake press and position work piece manually
- Set stops on machine bed
- Other duties as assigned
Can you see yourself in this Brake Press Operator position?
- Prior related work experience
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and identify metals
- Basic math skills
- Hand dexterity
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to squat, stoop, bend, kneel, twist and reach
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call or text our office at: 224-653-8289
Luttrell Staffing Group is and EEO employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Janet started with Luttrell Staffing Group-Schaumburg in 2015 as an Admin Assistant/Recruiter. She moved to her current role of Staffing Manager in 2016. Before coming to Luttrell Staffing, Janet was a dispatcher for a roofing/trucking company.