Bundler | Production | Packaging
Are you ready for a new career path? Luttrell Staffing Group in Marion is currently hiring for Packaging | General Production | Bundling.
Job details for Packaging | General Production | Bundling:
- Duties for Bundling include assisting operator, grinding and bundling
- Stack material as it comes off the line
- Wrap stacks of material with shrink wrap or other material and tie it off
- Duties for Packaging include assembling, packing, and labeling cartons to prepare for shipping
- All Shifts
- Pay rate: $15/hr
- Long-term position
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Job requirements for Packaging | General Production | Bundling:
- NO special skills or experience required
- Qualified candidates must be able to work any and all shifts
- Steel toed boots are required
Please apply online by clicking the link below, then call or text our office (276) 783-1002 today!
Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
After a career at Virginia Employment Commission as a Workforce Service Representative, Belinda began her Staffing Career at our Marion office. She obtained her CSP in 2016 and was promoted to Branch Manager that same year. In 2019, she became Area Manager of Marion and Wytheville Branches. Belinda is also Vice President of the Mountain Empire Human Resource Association.