Job Number: TL758009228
Do you love networking and connecting with people? Here’s your chance to hit the ground running with Luttrell Staffing Group! We’re hiring for a Business Development Manager (BDM) for the Greater-Chicago, IL Area. Keep reading and see if this is a good fit for you!Annual Salary: $50,000 - $55,000. Plus, monthly commissions.Base Office is Hanover Park, IL. Sales Area includes Addison, Carol Stream, Elgin, Itasca, Lombard, Roselle, Schaumburg, South Elgin, West Chicago etc.Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am-5pmLuttrell Staffing Group is built on Excellence, Grit, Integrity & Service. Our goal is to make a positive impact and help as many people as we can.By joining our team as a BDM, you’ll be on the front lines, making new introductions to companies and expanding into territories by building personal relationships & connections. Day-to-Day
Your Primary Role as BDM: to strategically increase the volume and quality of interactions and conversations with prospective clients: identify, develop, define, negotiate & close business relationships.Why Luttrell Staffing Group?
- Utilize established prospecting methods & develop new ones to identify new Client business
- Network in the area with businesses, chambers & rotaries
- Generate leads from resumes, business journals, social media, online recruiting platforms, newspapers, billboards, etc.
- Identify trends by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- Engage with Clients via email, phone, InMails, or in person to create relationships & create new job orders
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- You will walk into immediate business, existing clients & pre-developed prospect lists
- Guaranteed base salary PLUS commissions based off your efforts
- Structured, hands-on training & mentorship
- Small, family-run company feeling & values paired with the internal structure of a large, 30-year company
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- PTO & 401k matching
If this is you, let’s talk!
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Maintains professional etiquette
- Excels as multi-tasking, problem-solving and knows how to stay organized amongst chaos.
- Displays Core Values: Excellence, Grit, Integrity & Service
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.