CDL | Truck Driver
SANTA MARIA, CA
Do you possess a Class A CDL? Luttrell Staffing Group in Santa Maria is currently hiring for Truck Driver | CDL!
Job details for Truck Driver | CDL:
- Transport modular office trailers/buildings of more than 3 tons.
- Deliver, relocate and remove modular trailer units including wide loads and storage containers.
- Perform set up and knockdown of modular units.
- Load and offload storage container units, truck and trailers including loading and unloading steps weighing 80 to 100 pounds each.
- Install tie downs which includes operating a jack hammer weighing 70 to 80 pounds each.
- Maintain paperwork with required signatures and daily logs are completed and provided to dispatcher.
- Maintain service and safety of equipment during transportation.
- Inspect truck, equipment and supplies to ensure road worthiness.
- Perform emergency and miscellaneous roadside repairs as needed to truck and load as needed.
Job requirements for Truck Driver | CDL:
Qualified candidates must possess a Class "A" Drivers License, must have knowledge of commercial driving regulations, have a clean driving record, be organized, detailed and meet deadlines. Must be able to work independently and in a team environment, maintain truck log according to federal and state regulations and have good written and communication skills. Knowledge of modular building industry is a plus!
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office at (805) 928-6555.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*