CMM Machinist | Quality Control
Do you have CMM Machinist experience and looking for a great part-time opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group in Bristol, TN is currently hiring a Part-Time CMM Machinist | Quality Control position for an Industrial Engine manufacturer in Bristol, VA. If you're looking to continue working as a Machinist or in Quality Control but are only looking for part-time work then this is the position for you!! If interested, apply today!
Details for CMM Machinist | Quality Control position:
- Part-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 4+ years experience required
- Monday-Thursday, 6am-4:30pm
- 10-20 hours per week
Key Duties for position:
- Read blueprints, identify and inspect parts
- Conduct receiving duties, products inspections and gage calibration
- CMM Machinist must also be able to work in CNC Machining Quality area as needed and work well on computers
Requirements for CMM Machinist | Quality Control position:
- Candidate must have a minimum of 4 years related job experience
- Willing to work part-time
- Candidate must also have an extensive background in quality
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
*For more information about this position, text Luttrell to 25000!*
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at 423-764-1334.
Meet Your Recruiter
Holly King, CSP, CPC
Senior Staffing Manager
Holly began her staffing career in April 2012 as a Staffing Coordinator. She shortly worked her way to Staffing Manager, and has served as Bristol's Senior Staffing Manager since September 2017. Prior to coming to Luttrell Staffing, Holly held a Real Estate License in both Tennessee and Virginia and attended Emory & Henry as well as Virginia Highlands Community Colleges. Holly is also a 2019 LEAD Bristol! graduate.