CNC Machine Operator
Knoxville, TN 37931 US
Do you have experience as a CNC Operator? Are you looking for a great career opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group in Oak Ridge, TN is currently hiring CNC Machine Operator positions. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
**Perks & Benefits:
- It’s free to apply - no cost to you
- Zero Fees - you’ll never be charged for any screening service
- Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff
- On-the-spot interview
- Fast start-date
- Weekly Pay (Pay Card or Direct Deposit)
- Competitive wages and benefits, including paid holidays and vacation, health care, matching 401k, and education reimbursement
Details for CNC Machine Operator position:
Can you see yourself in this CNC Machine Operator position?
- Set-up, troubleshoot, and machine close tolerance parts on CNC machines for one-off and short-run production
- Read engineering drawings, understand GD&T, edit and verify CNC programs
- Other duties as assigned
These skills make you a great candidate:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 5-10 years CNC Machine Operator experience
- Prior experience with MasterCam software a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot, set up and machine close tolerance parts for one-off and short run production
- Ability to read engineering drawings, understand GD&T, edit and verify CNC programs
- Ability to perform quality work in the time allotted
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Ability to kneel, squat, stoop, bend, twist and reach
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call or text our office at: 865-685-0537
Luttrell Staffing Group is an EEO employer.