CNC Machine Operator | Vertical Saw Operator
Are you seeking a new career opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group is recruiting for CNC Machine Operator | Vertical Saw Operator.
Job duties and details of CNC Machine Operator | Vertical Saw Operator:
- Operate programmable vertical cutting machines
- Set temperature, gauges, saws and/or other cutting, splitting machinery
- 1st shift, 6am-4:30pm and 2nd shift, 4:30pm-3am
- Pay rate $12.00/hour
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Job requirements for CNC Machine Operator | Vertical Saw Operator:
- Qualified candidates must have at least one year of factory CNC type saw
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours and bend approximately 4 hours
- Ability to lift 10-50+ lbs
Please click on link below to apply, then call our office (276) 431-7352 today.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."