CNC Operator | Maintenance | Cutting Tool Operator
Are you looking for an new career opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for CNC Operator | Maintenance | Cutting Tool Operator.
Job duties and details for CNC Operator | Maintenance | Cutting Tool Operator:
- Efficiently set-up and operate CNC machines for production, runs of product
- Ensure the proper tooling and computer programs are installed for jobs
- Adjust machine feed and speed, change tooling or adjust machine controls when automatic programming is faulty or if machines malfunction
- Monitor CNC machine during production run and adjust programs as necessary
- Calculate machine speed and feed ratio, the size and position of cuts
- Use precision measuring instruments and hand tools to verify conformance of finished work pieces to specifications
- Prioritize work according to leads instructions
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area
- Wear proper PPE while in work areas of the shop
- Manage waste responsibly (utilize proper containers, participate in the recycling programs)
- Promote energy conservation
- 2nd and 3rd shift
- Pay rate $10.50+/hour
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Job requirements for CNC Operator | Maintenance | Cutting Tool Operator:
- Strong mechanical skills and strong shop math skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively, use precision measuring instruments, including micrometers and calipers
- Communicate effectively and work well with others
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs occasionally, stand for extended periods (2 hour periods) and work overtime as required
Please click on the link below to apply, then call our office (276) 266-3577 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Brandi moved to Wytheville in 2012 to attend college, then fell in love with the small town and decided to stay. She started her Luttrell Staffing career in February 2015 working as a receptionist in the Wytheville office, then was promoted to Branch Manager upon the opening of Luttrell Staffing’s Hillsville, Virginia branch.