Certified Medical Assistant | Registered Medical Assistant | LPN
JOHNSON CITY, TN
Are you a Medical Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse looking for a rewarding career that will allow you to help others? Luttrell Staffing Group in Johnson City is currently recruiting for Certified Medical Assistant | Registered Medical Assistant | LPN.
If you are a team player looking for an exciting opportunity in the medical field, this is the job for you!
Responsibilities for Certified Medical Assistant | Registered Medical Assistant | LPN:
- Perform telephone triage in professional, polite and friendly manner
- Record patient data, submit electronic prescriptions and make patient calls
- Schedule patient tests, procedures and appointments
- Document all activities, perform admin duties, compile information and maintain records
- Pay rate based on experience
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
Qualifications for Certified Medical Assistant | Registered Medical Assistant | LPN:
- Qualified candidates must be a graduate from a recognized certified and/or registered Medical Assistant program or accredited Nursing program
- 2 years' work experience preferred, but not required
- Must be a Certified or Registered Medical Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 283-0360.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."