Chemical Engineer | Direct Hire
Are you looking for a great career opportunity? Do you have a knowledge of structural or nonstructural polymer systems? Luttrell Staffing Group Knoxville, is currently hiring for a Direct-Hire Chemical Engineer. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Chemical Engineer:
- Full-Time, Direct-Hire
- $65K + / YR
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- 40 hours per week
- Great Benefits!
Can you see yourself in this Chemical Engineer position?
- Perform chemical analysis and physical property testing of lamination raw materials to insure compatibility & reliability for our product.
- Research, design, develop and recommend novel production processes and materials to help insure a competitive advantage for our business.
- Coordinate and perform tests as required in the lamination, RTM and Open Molding areas.
- Analyze data to assist in the development of conclusions as well as coordinate & facilitate root cause investigations.
- Evaluate current processes and develop improvements to safety, quality, efficiency and cost.
- Create, train, and publish to the Manufacturing group standards and specifications for processes related to chemical processes and materials.
- Assist in the establishment and progressing of timelines and budgets.
- Install, maintain, and support the inspection of chemical equipment and facilities.
- Perform, recommend and facilitate routine calibration and troubleshooting of instruments related to chemical processes and quality of incoming raw material.
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge required for this position?
- Zero to five years’ experience in a production or research environment preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have a fundamental working knowledge of structural or nonstructural polymer systems including adhesives, coatings, casting, molding, bonding and thermoforming.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Project and scheduling management experience a plus.
- Deep mechanical, structural and chemical aptitudes a plus.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement and problem-solving techniques a plus.
Do you have the Education needed for this Chemical Engineer position?
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering with emphasis on Polymer Sciences or Composite Manufacturing a plus.
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: 865.212.3853
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."