Client Service Supervisor
Do you have strong communication skills and leadership qualities? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently recruiting Client Service Supervisor for local established business.
Key duties and details for Client Service Supervisor:
- Directly supervise, coach and train support staff personnel
- Ensure the public receives courteous and professional service
- Make regular routine inspections, review time cards, print reports and provide daily staff meetings
- Day shift (varied schedule)
- Pay rate: $18+/hour, DOE
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Qualifications for Client Service Supervisor:
- One year minimum of supervisory or management experience in relevant field
- Good working knowledge of state and federal regulations regarding employee issues and client service related laws
- Must be able to perform basic functions of customer service employees
- Ability to learn computer system and equipment
- Strong communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to lift and carry 25 lbs
- Bend, stand and walk for long periods
- Carry 8 lbs overhead
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (805) 544-1800.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Amanda is the Staffing Coordinator in our San Luis Obispo Branch. If you are looking for a job in the San Luis Obispo area, give her a call!