Bristol, TN 37620 US
Do you have at least 5 years of manufacturing experience? Are you also mechanically inclined? Luttrell Staffing Group in now recruiting for Coating Assistant.
This is a great opportunity for anyone with solid manufacturing experience to start a new career!
Details and duties for Coating Assistant:
- Coating Assistant is responsible for the safe, smooth, and efficient operation of the Coating Line, during shift, in order to produce high quality products that meet or exceed customer requirements
- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed
- Review/follow process specification sheets
- Adjust machines and material requirements based upon job specs for the product
- Ensure safe and successful production of coated fabrics with minimal downtime, scrap, and product defects
- Assist and take direction from the Coating Operator to ensure line runs efficiently
- Pay rate $17/hr + shift premium
- 3rd shift
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Qualifications for Coating Assistant:
- Must have at least 5 years of solid manufacturing experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Computer skills, math skills and must be mechanically inclined
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, bend, twist, stoop, squat and stand on concrete
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 764-1334 today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Beth Chapman is a Staffing Coordinator with Luttrell Staffing Group. She is passionate about making sure that she meets the needs of both her clients as well as local job seekers. Beth recently started her new position after previously serving as the Bristol office's Administrative Assistant position since October 2016.