Coiler | Pipe Production | Up to $2,000 in Retention Bonuses!
Are you looking for an exciting career in manufacturing? Luttrell Staffing Group in Greeneville, TN is currently hiring Coiler | Pipe Production positions. If you are interested in these positions, apply today!
Details for Coiler | Pipe Production positions:
- $15/hr plus shift differentials
- Up to $2,000 in retention bonuses
- Raises upon hire
- All shifts available
- 40 hours per week
- No experience necessary
- Training provided
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit options
Key Duties for Coiler | Pipe Production positions:
- Perform all of the tasks involved in coiling, taping, inspecting and stacking pipe
- Verify that the coiler arms are set to the proper inside diameter (28” – 48”)
- Coil pipe neatly and tightly -Tape each coil with 4 wraps at 4 points, secure start and end of coil, 2 wraps of color footage tape
- Plug every coil at the start and end of coil
- Inspect pipe for proper printing and labeling
- Visually inspect quality and appearance of pipe (pock marks, splits, scratches, rough in and out and striping) -Keep pipe in neat stacks
- Inform Production Supervisor of any out of spec pipe or other issues that arise during your shift
- Pipe that does not meet spec should be brought to the regrind area and stacked neatly
- Keep area from coiler to extruder clean
- Return supplies at the end of each shift
- Transition with next shift operator and advise of any issues or concerns from your shift
- Help the Production Supervisor
- Housekeeping duties
These skills make you a good candidate for these positions:
- Must be able to work well individually and in a team environment
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to squat, stoop, bend, kneel, twist and reach
*Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at (423) 638-7614.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."