SANTA MARIA, CA
Do you have auto body repair experience? Luttrell Staffing Group is now recruiting for Collision Tech.
Job details and duties for Collision Tech:
- Repair vehicles thoroughly, safely, and profitably in a manner consistent with insurance partners and industry guidelines/standards
- Complete dis-assembly of vehicle in order to assist Service Advisers in assessing damage to prepare a 100% Repair Plan
- Ensure all needed repairs identified to eliminate supplements and minimize repair time
- Plan work procedure: follow work order for all operations listed
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window and seat operating equipment and trim to gain access to damaged areas of vehicle if needed
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools (welder, soldering equipment, cutting torch, blocks, hammers, wrenches, sander, spray guns, etc.)
- Mend damaged body by hammering out or filling in dents and welding broken parts; ensure all gaps and fits are to industry standards; remove damaged fenders, panels and grills; and bolts or welds replacement parts in position and reassemble after parts are painted
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, plus overtime
- Pay rate $24.00/hr
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Job requirements for Collision Tech:
- Auto Body Repair: 5 years (Preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills
- Mechanic experience and auto body repair
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (805) 928-6555 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."