Compounder | Sanitation
Are you looking for a 3rd shift opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group in Gainesville, GA is currently hiring for a Compounder | Sanitation position. If you are interested, apply today!
Details for Compounder position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 3rd Shift, 12am-8am
- 1 year experience required
- 40+ hours per week
Key Duties for Compounder:
- Mix chemicals following a work order (must have attention to detail).
- Perform cleaning & sanitation of all compounding tanks, hoses, piping and associated equipment including general housekeeping of the compounding areas.
- Must complete all required documentation for work performed & strictly follow all established procedures.
- Minimize hazardous & non-hazardous waste during cleaning & sanitation by reusing & recycling cleaning chemicals where practical & isolate the waste streams into appropriate categories.
- Handle, document and properly package/label all waste streams generated from compounding for appropriate disposal.
- Prepare sanitizing solution as needed for cleaning & sanitation of all compounding tanks and equipment.
- Maintain accurate record of all Alcohol used in the cleaning & sanitation process within compounding area.
- Perform daily inspection of compounding & bulk product storage tanks, keep these areas orderly & clean and move used drums, totes, and chemical containers in their proper storage or disposal areas.
- Keep both compounding room floors and mezzanines including hot room, bulk product storage room and chemical staging areas cleaned & organized.
Special Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Ability to read, write and understand English, have basic arithmetic skills (proficiency test required)
- Must be trained on all relevant SOP’s
- Trained on Fork Lift truck operation
- Prior industry experience
- Able to lift 50 lbs consistently
- High School Diploma/GED
*For more information about this position, text Luttrell to 25000!*
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at 770.531.3200.