Burbank, CA 91501 US
Luttrell Staffing Group is now recruiting Masonry & Concrete Foreman for company in Los Angeles. Candidates must have solid background of in-field experience, and an ability to direct the work of others and solve present solutions quickly.
*Must have very strong background and experience in these skills*
Key duties and details for Masonry & Concrete Foreman:
- Coordinate tasks, monitor attendance, and allocate daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Supervise the use of equipment and machinery
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Pay rate: $30-$50/hr
- 40-50 hours per week
Qualifications for Masonry & Concrete Foreman:
- Must have 8-10 years of hands-on experience
- Must be able to operate machinery and work with heavy materials (concrete, block and brick)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive thinker and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Drivers License
Please apply by clicking on the link below.
Meet Your Recruiter
Ana Mena Ortiz
Ana is the Staffing Coordinator in our Santa Maria office. If you are looking for a job in Santa Maria or the surrounding area, please give her a call!