Piney Flats, TN 37686 US
Do you have experience with assembly work? Do you like to build things? Luttrell Staffing Group in Johnson City, TN, in partnership with KPS Global, is hiring for Construction Assembly positions in Piney Flats! If you have at least 1 year related experience and are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below!
**Perks & Benefits:
- It’s free to apply - no cost to you
- Zero Fees - you’ll never be charged for any screening service
- Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff
- On-the-spot interview
- Fast start-date
- Weekly Pay (Pay Card or Direct Deposit)
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Insurance options
Details for Construction Assembly position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- $14.50 - $16.50/hr
- $1,000 retention bonus ($250 at 30 days and $750 at 90 days)
- 1st Shift and 2nd Shift available, 10 hour shifts
- 40 hours per week
Can you see yourself in this Construction Assembly position?
- Building cooler panel systems in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to read a tape measure, use basic hand tools, nail guns, drills, and a variety of saws
- Blue print experience is a plus
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Construction experience required
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to stoop, squat, bend, kneel, twist and reach
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call or text our office at: (423) 283-0360
Luttrell Staffing Group is a EEO employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather began her Luttrell Staffing career in September 2009 working one of our West Virginia accounts part-time. In July of the next year she moved to our Johnson City office as an Admin Assistant and then, soon after, a Staffing Manager. After several years of strong service, Heather was promoted to the role of Branch Manager in early 2016. She has a BS degree in Psychology and Sociology from ETSU. In February 2018 Heather obtained her PHR in Human Resources.